Facebook Stats :
As we all know how much Facebook is popular in New generation which we can say “Y-Generation”. Let’s have a Quick recap of it’s popularity among all the age Groups at the time. We all use Facebook very frequently (including myself) and almost addicted to the features it offer. This may be, because Facebook is the largest and undoubtedly Fastest growing Social Network at the time.
Facebook have recently released their internal stats and numbers regarding the Followings:
- New Facebook Signups
- Number of Comments and Likes Per Day
- Number of Friendships Per Day
- Number of Active Users Monthly etc..
If we talk about the Comparison with other Social Networks, then no one is parallel to FB, in any branch of User engagement. The Numbers about every aspect of user activity are continuously growing since day 1. Number of People active last year are less than the current year. So, in this case, Facebook even beats their own records.
- Facebook Now have Almost 1.7 Billion Active users Monthly. With this average growth, the number of 2 Billion is not far.
- 1.1 Billion Daily Active users are the Current numbers, which is almost 17% Higher than the Same Time Last Year.
- Almost 1 Billion Mobile Users, which is almost 21% higher than last year.
- YOY 6.39$ Billion Dollars Revenue, which is almost 58.99% and more higher than last year.
- Monthly Active users on Instagram are also approaching a number of 100 Million.
These numbers have proved that Facebook is on the TOP and making a history. Even other competitors i.e. Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ are speechless against Facebook.
Leave your Comments on Post & express your thoughts on this Achievement of Facebook.